Join expert panelists in a conversation about what’s happening now and what we can expect for the future of work.
Tickets to this event will be free with the option to donate what you can to Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBTQ advocacy group and political lobbying organization in the United States.
During the event, we invite you to use the chat feature to ask questions and engage via Zoom Webinar. We are also grateful to Drawing Booth for their talent and the DIGITAL LIVE ART EXPERIENCE they will share with us. #nopowerpointslides
Meet Your Panelists:
Group 1 - Conversation around DEI, talent, talent brand, your brand-stand
- Anna Brown; Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Baker McKenzie
- John Wilson; CEO, WilsonHCG
- Ilya Brotzky; Founder & CEO, VanHack
- Ashley Moore; Founder & CEO, AM Public Relations
Group 2 - Designing work for a more flexible future: remote, gig, spaces, and leveraging tech
- Katie Evans-Reber; Vice President of People & Culture, Wonolo
- Ben Eubanks; Principal Analyst, Lighthouse Research & Advisory and upsartHR
- Scott Garlick; Managing Principal, Cushman Wakefield
- Robert Kropp; Co Founder, Syncaroo
We'd like to hear from you. During registration, please let us know:
- What type of event you'd like to see in the future
- What you'd like to hear from our panelists
Any questions? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/110681037964